Child and Family Centre
This is an office-based counseling program for children and youth (18 years old and under) and their families. Those presenting with acute mental health issues are seen on a priority basis.
The program offers:
- individual and family counseling
- parent education and support, individually or in groups
- therapeutic groups for children and youth
- case management and referral to other services
- court-ordered assessments under the Youth Criminal Justice Act
- TAPP-C (The Arson Prevention Program for Children) assessments, in partnership with Brantford and Brant County Fire Departments
- 643 Park Road North, Brantford, ON N3T 5L8
- P: 519.752.5308
- F: 519.752.9102
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Brant provides a centralized intake function for all of our Brantford area services. To make a referral, please call Contact Brant at 519.758.8228.